Here is my full c.v. in a pdf file.
Dr Min Lee
2.15 Howard House, Queen’s Avenue, Bristol, BS8 1SD, UK
My work has been in the fields related to analytic number theory, automorphic forms and their L-functions. Briefly speaking, my research is centred around applications of the trace formulas and interface between analytic number theory, harmonic analysis and dynamical system.
- Research Associate at Number Theory, University of Bristol, Sep 2014 –
- Simons Postdoctoral Fellow, Brown University, Jul 2011-Jun 2014
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Columbia University, May 2011 (advisor: Dorian Goldfeld)
- M.A. in Mathematics, POSTECH, Aug 2006 (advisor: YoungJu Choie)
- B.S. in Mathematics and Computer Science (cum laude), POSTECH, Feb 2004